- The entry fee is Rs. 100 (Rupees One hundred only) per entry and depends on number of entries. For example, the entry fee for submitting three entries is Rs. 300 (Rupees Three hundred only).
- The available payment options are Online Payment, Net Banking (NEFT), DD, and e-MO.
- If you select Online Payment option on the Entry Form, you will be redirected to the payment gateway page after submitting the form. You can use Netbanking/Credit/Debit card options to make the payment there. You can also make the Online Payment anytime here.
- Net Banking (NEFT) transfer of entry fee can be done to our bank account:
A/c Holder’s Name: Immagine
A/c No. 00000033165915358
A/c Type: Savings
Branch: SME Branch, Thiruvananthapuram
Branch Code: 7211
BIC: SBININBB398 (applicable for international transactions only).
- Entry fee can also be sent as e-Money Order from your nearest post office.
- The e-Money Order (e-MO) shall reach our below address before 22nd October, 2015.
NCC Road, Peroorkada (PO)
- Group Payment: Members of organizations/groups can jointly submit their entry fee by any of the above methods. In such a case, details of payment shall be clearly given on the provided field on the entry form.
- If you have already paid the fee by any means like Online or by hand to our representative, select the option Others and write down the details.
- Details of Net Banking (NEFT UTR No.)/e-MO/Group Payment shall be ready before filling up the entry form.