Another add on to the Rs. 25K cash award, to be won by the IWIF Awardee, is an exclusive tour package (for two persons) worth Rs. 25K to explore God’s Own Country Kerala! Just after the IWIF Award Ceremony, you are off to a happy tour of four days! Here comes the details.
Day 1 (23rd January, 2016) : Cochin to Munnar
Arrival at Cochin airport / Railway station. The executive of tour agency meets you on arrival and will take you to the exhibition venue, Kerala Lalita Kala Art Gallery Center (Durbar Hall), Ernakulam, Kerala. After the Award Ceremony, drive to Munnar (140 kms / 3.30 – 4. hrs). Munnar is one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at the height of 1600 metres above the sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute see Cheeyappara, Valara water falls and Karadipara View Point. Also see Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, Pineapple garden etc. Arrive and check into the hotel. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing. Morning visit Mattupetty dam, Echo point and Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam and Kundala Lake. While coming back see flower garden. Later visit a tea factory and tea museum. Afternoon visit Eravikulam National Park which is also known as Rajamala is the natural habitat of Nilgiri Thar. Nilgiri Thar can be observed very closely here. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar to Kumarakom
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Kumarakom (190 kms / 4 – 4.30 hrs) the backwater destination of Kerala. Arrive and check in to hotel, rest of the day at leisure or visit nearby Bird Sanctuary / go for a sunset cruise. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 4 : Kumarakom to Cochin Departure
Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Cochin (80 kms / 1.30 – 2 hrs). If time permits do Cochin sight seeing, interesting places to see are St Francis Church, Fort Cochin, Chinese fishing nets, Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Jew street, etc. and later drop at Airport / Railway Station.
• 03 nights accommodation in executive rooms.
• Breakfast at all hotels.
• Exclusive Air conditioned vehicle for transfers and sight seeing.
• Experienced driver for assistance.
• Arrival and departure assistance.
• Fuel and parking expenses.
• State tax, toll, parking and driver allowances.
• Assistance at all pickup and departure points.
• Air / train fare.
• Any accommodation charges before commencing the tour. The tour will commence after the Award Ceremony.
• Any meals other than breakfast.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverages, etc.
• Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
• Entrance, Guide or Camera fee.
• Any other item not specified in ‘Tour Package Inclusions’.
• The cost of tour package as per the Detailed Itinerary will be borne by Immagine.
• The tour will be conducted by Sanguine Holidays, Cochin, Kerala.
• This package is scheduled to start from the IWIF exhibition venue after the Award Ceremony on 23rd January, 2016.
• In case of unavailing this package during the above mentioned dates, it will stand cancelled by default.
• The winner should confirm his/her availability to avail the package latest by 3rd January, 2016.